Welcome IK Multimedia to FP!

Chater-La

With great pleasure we welcome our friends and great supporters of FP- IK Multimedia. Post all your IK Multimedia related questions here. IK representatives are on hand here to answer your questions or just chat about anything! Check back here for new product launches, news, promotions, contests etc.

I know I'll come off biased because I'm a moderator, but ever since the idea for this forum was brought up, I thought it would be really cool for FP members.

I think most of us become loyal to a manufacturer not just because we enjoy using their products, but also because the customer support has come through for us when we needed it. From my experience, it seems like most working pro's switch brands, not necessarily due to features, but due to customer support not coming through in crucial times.

I'm not an IK user, but having an official forums with actual IK employees gives FP members direct access to a great resource. IK software is constantly recommended throughout the forums and having an official forums to ask questions is really nice to have. I hope people take advantage of this forum. It's nice to see a company create an open line of communication with customers.

Thanks for the kind words! We are really excited to be here and I have fond memories of learning the ins and outs of music production and recording here on FP. We're just happy to be a part of FP!!! :D

Obi, you got your own forum?!!!!! SWEET!!! :)

I haven't been to FP in awhile and I log in and see this so I thought I'd better say Hi to all IK peeps. My initial assumption was I missed this months ago and I see it's brand new, so which one of you was telepathically sending me here?!!!

Welcome to IK. Great company. Great products. Unbelievably forward-thinking marketing and social interaction. This is a great company to connect with and their products are outstanding. I'm using Amplitube Fender (to replicate my real Fender Twin Reverb when I need quick recordings) and the T-Racks singles. Unreal products.

I look forward to checking in here more often now.

(how the heck have I been here more than 10 years now?!!! ...wow)

Last edited:
i'ma a big fan of the Engineering Tool kit...

it's nice to see I.K. Multimedia make themselves extremely accessible on this forum.

Obi, you got your own forum?!!!!! SWEET!!! :)

I haven't been to FP in awhile and I log in and see this so I thought I'd better say Hi to all IK peeps. My initial assumption was I missed this months ago and I see it's brand new, so which one of you was telepathically sending me here?!!!

Welcome to IK. Great company. Great products. Unbelievably forward-thinking marketing and social interaction. This is a great company to connect with and their products are outstanding. I'm using Amplitube Fender (to replicate my real Fender Twin Reverb when I need quick recordings) and the T-Racks singles. Unreal products.

I look forward to checking in here more often now.

(how the heck have I been here more than 10 years now?!!! ...wow)

Thanks for the kind words storm! Yeah I've been posting under this account mainly here on FP jumping in every once in a while. I still post under my old account every few months, but its mainly this one now. I know its been so long and FP has been through MANY changes, but we hope to be a positive section here answering questions and talking production/recording!

Back