Ultimate-Guitar: The iRig Mic HD results were great!

ObiK

IK Multimedia
Ultimate-Guitar: The iRig Mic HD results were great!
Brandon East's review of IK's new mobile recording microphone

Here are some quotes from the review of iRig Mic HD from Brandon East on Ultimate-Guitar.com:

“I received the 30-Pin connector and immediately began testing the iRig Mic HD with my iPhone 4s. It was easy to get good results with acoustic instruments and vocals, and recorded lower frequencies like a champ, which I discovered when experimenting with recording electric bass guitar. For higher gain instruments, as well as lower frequencies…The results were great. Acoustic instruments and vocals were a breeze, with plug-n-play simplicity, and actually the end result had much more warmth than I expected from a digital microphone.”

“The iRig Mic HD does seem to actually do a respectable job, especially working with vocals and acoustic instruments. The microphone is recognized by all the recording software I personally have on PC. On my iPhone it was all just plug and play. The mic is compatible with VocaLive, iRig Recorder, AmpliTube (for iOS, Mac/PC), EZ Voice, and GarageBand (for iOS, Mac). The bottom line for this microphone is that it seems really versatile, especially for mobile recording.”

Read the review of iRig Mic HD from Ultimate-Guitar.com

Learn more about recording your acoustic and electric instruments with iRig Mic HD.

Last edited:
Back