SampleTank 3 Free now available

ObiK

IK Multimedia
SampleTank 3 Free now available
[h=4]Your free entry to a whole new world of sounds[/h]

IK Multimedia is proud to announce the release of SampleTank 3 Free, the freely downloadable companion version to the ultimate sound and groove workstation for Mac and PC. Now you can experience the full creative power of SampleTank 3 for free via a selection of high-quality instruments that illustrate its completely redesigned user interface, 64-bit compatibility, 55 high-quality effects, new loop and groove management tools, enhanced sample engine and broad-reaching sonic versatility.

Click here to download SampleTank 3 Free today!

SampleTank 3 Free is essentially a fully functioning version of SampleTank 3: The only difference is that SampleTank 3 Free features a small portion of the high-quality sounds featured in the full version. This library is expandable; IK will add instruments to SampleTank 3 Free until a total of 22 instruments are available.

The first instrument included is Grand Piano 1 SE, a beautifully rendered representation of a Hamburg-made concert grand piano that’s been meticulously sampled down to the finest detail. It provides you with an extremely musical, dynamic and naturally versatile instrument that fits perfectly in any style of music from classical to rock and from jazz to soul. Its state-of-the-art programming and included high-end effects — like its virtual piano lid and true-to-life string and soundboard harmonic resonance — make for a fantastic playing experience that will make you believe you're in the room with one of the richest and most beautiful concert grand pianos of all time. And you'll also have infinite sound sculpting possibilities thanks to SampleTank 3's immense studio FX collection: Now you're covered for literally all the acoustic piano sounds your productions could ever call for.

Click here to watch our new SampleTank 3 tutorial video series

Like SampleTank 3, all of SampleTank 3 Free’s sounds have been sampled and painstakingly crafted by IK’s team of professional audio engineers, with new lifelike expressiveness thanks to SampleTank 3 multiple articulations and new “round-robin” features. Musicians will enjoy the depth and nuance of their favorite instruments like never before: SampleTank 3 Free’s selection of sounds shine brightly and stand out in any mix with little-to-no adjustment required.

Powerful, functional and effortless, SampleTank 3 Free is your free entry into a whole new world of sounds.

Click here
for more information about SampleTank 3.

SampleTank 3 does indeed import our Legacy libraries, but SampleTank 3 FREE is a SampleTank 3 demo. It only demos the sounds inside of SampleTank 3 with a new instrument each week. It does not import legacy instruments, only the full version does, not the demo.

I bought last week ST3. This pack is average good. I think synth sound would be better especially lead/mono synths.
I really liked EDM packs.This is very easy way to start a new song.Because you don't lose your time to choose kicks,snare etc.
I think it is a good idea not to put Miroslav. I always hate Miroslav. Perhaps the new string sounds may be better for producers.
Finally, plase change your design and get rid of hypersonic :D

I downloaded SampleTank3 free a few days ago, And I have the "Grand Piano 1 SE" already, what I'm wondering is how to I download the new sounds that are released each week? I'm seeing that on the site, its now showing "Free Sounds Just Released : Drums and Basses"...

Thanks in advance!

Back