New IK Krazy Deal - SampleMoog for $29.99/€24,99

ObiK

IK Multimedia
Celebrate 4th of July with 85% off on SampleMoog - this week only!

IK’s Krazy Deal is back, just in time for the Fourth of July Celebration! From July 3rd to July 8th save 85% on SampleMoog. Use coupon code: MOOG4 on the IK online store to get 16 rare, collectible Moog synths in one virtual instrument for only $29.99/€24.99.

SampleMoog™ includes the sounds of all the most sought-after vintage and modern Moog™ synthesizers spanning the entire Moog history, in an easy to use, sample-based virtual instrument "powered by SampleTank" available as a plug-in for the most popular DAWs and a standalone application for Mac and PC.

Coupon codes cannot be combined with other offer, promotions or discounts including JamPoints.

SampleMoog™ is an IK Multimedia product done in cooperation with Sonic Reality and Moog Music® Inc.

Ha thanks guys. We love putting great sounds ad fx into everyones hands! That's part of the reason we like to do sales and price drops regularly. With only 2 days left on this don't miss out. 16 REAL Moog synths for less than a date night this is a GREAT deal.

I assume you guys have this already? Perhaps we should couple a giveaway of the product on sale and/or another product exclusively for FP folks? What do you think?

You can always CONTACT US about a package discount if you're really interested in them.

I think I saw this package for like $99.99 a while back....?

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Is it possible to still get this moog vst at this price?

No the sale has ended, but you can contact us to talk to sales and work out a package deal.

I've been an Arturia Minimoog user forever. Never understood how a sampled moog could compare with a tone generating emulation, but for $30, I think I'm gonna try this out. Heard good about it, and people in my direct camp vouch for it, just never liked sampled synths.

Give a review once I get into it.

Back