IK's iRig Mic Featured in USA Today's Smartphone Time Capsule Creation Tutorial

ObiK

IK Multimedia
IK's iRig Mic Featured in USA Today's Smartphone Time Capsule Creation Tutorial
[h=4]Jeff Graham shows how to make a smartphone time capsule video[/h]

iRig Mic, photo by Jefferson Graham

USA Today's Jefferson Graham video/article on enhancing your smartphone video using iRig Mic

Jefferson Graham from USA Today shows how to make a smartphone time capsule video using IK Multimedia's iRig Mic to capture a special moment in time that you can keep forever for you & your children. He explains how to set up the perfect rig and enhance your audio so that your video sounds great. Here are some quotes from the video/article from USA Today's
"How to make a smartphone time capsule video" feature:

“It's one of the most common questions I get: How can I make a time capsule interview with a family member on my smartphone?”

“…the microphone, another essential most folks pass over. The built-in mics on smartphones are notoriously bad.”
“I remembered that IK Multimedia, a company that made its name on iOS accessories, has the terrific iRig Mic which now works with both Android and iOS devices. I called the company and arranged to get one to bring to the Granow house.”
“We tested the $59.99 iRig Mic before we started shooting, and it worked beautifully. It was richer sounding than the built-in mic and eliminated the potential background noise.”

Check out the USA Today feature story with iRig Mic and Jefferson Graham here.

Learn more about iK Multimedia's mobile microphone accessories to record your next smartphone video: iRig Mic, iRig Mic HD, and iRig Mic Cast.

Back