Xone 92 + traktor

Altus__

Toronto Deep Tech House
Hey guys. I recently bought a xone 92, traktor pro 2, traktor kontrol x1 and i have a scarlette 2i2 audio card. I am having trouble getting the mixer to control the music. It turns on but nothing comes into it from the channels. I plugged in the mix1 xlr cables from there using the male end to plug into audio card and from audio card the two outputs go to my krk speakers. Here is the link to the audio card Scarlett 2i2 | Focusrite
Im pretty sure im not setting up the preferences on trakot properly but i didnt setup wizard with external mixer selected. Putputs are on external as well but still the xone lights up an is on but no sound comes into it. Traktor works with x1 and pumped spund out of krks

That should definitely be working correctly... I don't see why it wouldn't be; a friend of mine has almost the identical setup and his works well. I'll ask him for ya!

Yeah i dont know why it wont work.. I put the focusrite onto line instead of instrument as well.. Just nothing gets read by xone even though it is on... Please ask your friend because i want to use the mixer lol it has already been over a week

Back