Windows Shutting Down Automatically While HeavtFL STUDIO VST Loading

Musnick

Good afternoon future producer forums, I have a HP pavilion p6-2330 with
windows 8.1 64 bit
14 gigs of ram,
AMD A6-5400k APU with Radeon HD graphics 3.60hgz

NOW! One day my Computer randomly shut down while I was loading some plugins in a Digital audio workstation called FL studio! I have no idea what drivers or anything I might have installed around the time this started happening , so its hard for me to roll back and pinpoint cause its been so long. Anyways. I searched the forums and internet on a whole for answers and I've done everything from adding ram, to changing PSU (EVGA 500w), memory diagnosis, HDD Sector check and repair, Malware virus scan, Re-installed FL studio, turned off Automatic updates (cause one time it did shutdown into an update), Its NOT A OVERHEAT PROBLEM, i don't think, fans don't move any faster and it doesn't shut down in the middle of Heavy FL Studio usage, Only while Loading a Plugin. I put my CPU through a stress test and it Passed with fly colors. No errors, I Have no Idea what to do Next. FL Studio Doesnt have a crash log, theres no error code or anything just Starting shutting down when I'm during heavy Loading. Ive changed power setting and turned of every auto-shutdown setting possible.

I've read that it may be a error in a plug in, or registry, or malware but how do i know, What can i check?

THANKS IN ADVANCE, God bless!

I'm not sure what you mean by "heavy VST loading". What exactly causes the shutdown? Loading a project with a lot of VSTs in it? Have you tried loading VSTs one by one and see if a certain one causes this?

thanks, it can be my refference
o.png

Back