Who loves Ableton Push as much as ME!?

faxcain

I got Ableton Push when it came out and I have not stopped using it since. I mean everyday - all the time . It has retired a lot of my other midi controllers aswell. (although I still keyboard a lot ) I find I have become an artist with this instrument. (YES I CONSIDER IT AN INSTRUMENT)

I find if you got an ear for music you're already on the way with push .... now if you are a musician you will find this thing CRAZY!!!

WHO ELSE HAS ONE AND SHARES MY ENTHUSIASM !!!!!

ABLETON PUSHERS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!! (MASCHINIST NEED NOT REPLY) LOL jk

I got Ableton Push when it came out and I have not stopped using it since. I mean everyday - all the time . It has retired a lot of my other midi controllers aswell. (although I still keyboard a lot ) I find I have become an artist with this instrument. (YES I CONSIDER IT AN INSTRUMENT)

I find if you got an ear for music you're already on the way with push .... now if you are a musician you will find this thing CRAZY!!!

WHO ELSE HAS ONE AND SHARES MY ENTHUSIASM !!!!!

ABLETON PUSHERS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!! (MASCHINIST NEED NOT REPLY) LOL jk

I've not got one, I do use Ableton, a post earlier in the week mentioned Ableton's website was offering 20% off, that includes Push + Suite for 798 Euros/ £635/ $995 thats a lot of Daw plus Integrated-Controller, for the money, worth considering. My only concern is if there's some upgrade just around the corner, but I've neither seen nor heard of any, a Live 10? maybe I'm jumping the gun?

Last edited:
well I can tell you... ABLETON PUSH is def the man...if it were a man it would be THE MAN. ;) lol - I think even if a new piece came out it wouldn't hurt the push . cause the push is a beast . the most an upgrade can do is pretty it up... maybe some new displays .( to try to appeal to maschine users) but other than that. SOLID piece of gear should be in any studio that uses Ableton.

well I can tell you... ABLETON PUSH is def the man...if it were a man it would be THE MAN. ;) lol - I think even if a new piece came out it wouldn't hurt the push . cause the push is a beast . the most an upgrade can do is pretty it up... maybe some new displays .( to try to appeal to maschine users) but other than that. SOLID piece of gear should be in any studio that uses Ableton.

I think your right, re-designing a keyboard lay out in such a compact portable unit with dual purpose was very clever, ease of use for production and uses as a DJ controller.:cool:

I think your right, re-designing a keyboard lay out in such a compact portable unit with dual purpose was very clever, ease of use for production and uses as a DJ controller.:cool:

Yeah for sure . All the above. I do a lot of experimenting with the push and think I have discovered some cool tricks. I will be doing tutorials and tip videos in the coming months . on ISELLBEATS.com So hopefully that will help you if you decide to go that way. But its def the way to go if you use ableton . and we can be Pushist.

Yeah for sure . All the above. I do a lot of experimenting with the push and think I have discovered some cool tricks. I will be doing tutorials and tip videos in the coming months . on ISELLBEATS.com So hopefully that will help you if you decide to go that way. But its def the way to go if you use ableton . and we can be Pushist.

Yeah, sounds cool. Will check it out.

Back