Wanted: Mixing console with separate EQ knobs

• Thread starter Deleted member 529034
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 529034

Hello everyone,

I am looking for a ideal mixing console for a while now. What is ideal in my eyes? I am pretty simplistic to be honest.

Must havesSeparate EQ knobs so I can control the EQ per channel within my DAW. What's important to me is that I got separate knobs per channel, without having to go through menu's and stuff like most consoles (like the Behringer BCF2000 for example).

Could haves
Volume faders and transport controls would be nice, but no must. EQ is important :) Also, preferably 5 or 7 band EQ, at least 5.

Basically, that's it. I hope someone knows of such a console. Ps. I made a simple sketch of my idea, see attachment.

Budget: max. $2500

Thanks!

Attachments

• Mixing console concept.jpg
    Mixing console concept.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 230
in your budget range not much if anything at all

If you can find one, a tascam us2400 will come close, but you will still need to train it, however, these have been discontinued for more than 5 years, so good luck

re

that doesnt sound like a console more like a controller. I could think of lots of other ways to spend 2500 like a real mixer. what about a mackie control surface or something like that.

Sorry for the late response, but thanks for the replies. I'll see which one fits best to my needs

Back