usb mixing desk help..?

This is a tough one because we very quickly hit the limits of budgets: there are 4 classes of controller:
sub $400 :the nano-kontrollers and similar as well as the individual units in the steinberg cmc range and the low end livid series
$400-$900: the livid series of extended controllers, the steinberg cc121, JL cooper master fader
$1k-$5k: mackie, avid, mixed logic m24
$10k+: ssl, avid high end, audient

you can put together your own purpose driven control surface with the steinberg cmc modules
- 1 channel strip controller,
- multiple fader group controllers (4 per unit),
- 1 transport controller,
- a pad controller if you want that form of input (the pads double as allocatable buttons for any switch function in your daw),
- 1 or more quick controllers to add banks of 8 rotary encoders and assignable switches and so on;
see more info here

personally, I 'd be opting for something like the mixed logic m24, which is similar to my tascam us2400 - 24 channels of motorised faders with rotary encoders and channel task switches, master fader, transport control - the us2400 is no longer made, so you might get lucky on e-bay or craigslist

Would also make more sense if we knew what exactly are you wanting to accomplish with said desk & what kind of budget are we looking at...

I want it for remixing studio work and also to connected Midi devices & hardware to for example Nord Rack, Compressors Home Studio uses many Modern music EDM Producer

Back