TC Helicon Voicelive 2 routing for samples

taragana

Anyone who know how to route and setup (inside the software also) the Voicelive 2, so lets say, I want an already recorded vocal coming from my computer/soundcard to have harmonies from the Voicelive over it? I've tried just plugging it in "IN"an let it run and out of "OUT" again to my soundcard, but no luck. Anyone?

Shouldn't be more complex than "in and out", really, cabling-wise. I've understood that the VoiceLive uses control signals from either a guitar or a MIDI input to actually generate those harmonies though...so that's probably what's missing here.

Thanks for the quick response. Okay now I've connected my fireface's out to my voicelive's in (mono) and connected my fireface's out to my soundcards in (stereo).

I can see that the Voicelive 2 gets the signal from my soundcard, plenty of action in the little IN-meter in the bottom. I can also see that my soundcard receives the output from the Voicelive by my SIGNAL indicators in front.

No sound in ableton though. Tried "arming", putting it to in/auto on the monitor, but nothing.. Must be some settings? No signal in the ableton indicator. Maybe it's inside the TOTALmix software, no indication from 7/8 there as well (inputs i use)

Edit: nvm got it to work!

Last edited:
Back