Would you buy this wood carry case for Maschine?

C

cutsaudio

How much would you pay for something like this?

IMG_20150716_232649.jpgIMG_20150703_230253.jpg

According to Instagram comments (search for #maschinebox), it appears there would be demand. Your thoughts?

This is a prototype, we will begin manufacturing units soon.

In future models, we might consider aluminum but people are really responding to the wood. Can you see yourself using Maschine outside?

looks very nice. For me thou, i think that the sides of wood case (on the bottom part where the maschine resides) would interfere and disturb me as i wouldnt be able to move my hands/ wrists 100% freely. I think if made the cut diagonal so that it follows the profile of maschine, it would be alot more practical and comfortable to use.
The concept is very nice, if i had a laptop to go with my maschine, i would probably buy/construct something like this
Aesteticly it looks very nice

image.jpegI wanted mine raised a little higher and set at a steeper angle than most of the stands I'd seen; so I salvaged an old piece on benchtop from a science classroom and a breadboard.
First piece of woodwork I'd done since high school. Took me about an hour to measure up and build. A couple hours to sand-down/shape (done after this photo)

Back