Windows tablet as a wireless or wire connected midi controler

SosoBeatz

Hey guys, i was wondering if it is possible to use a Windows tablet as a midi controler for Ableton on PC. I'm broke right now so i can not afford any real device. I've found that there are some apps for android that make it possible but as i have 4,6'' android smartphone i guess it would be useless, though, i have got 10'' windows tablet and it would be great to make a use of it. Do you know any software for that?

I have seen it but it doesnt seem to be able to control ableton wirelessly or by a cable, only daw inside a tablet. Im talking about something like a mix between mpc drummachine and midi keyboard right on the tablet, but I want the DAW to stay on my PC.

Last edited:
OHHHH I see what you mean, you're talking about those hybrids like maschine and renaissance.
The ren 2 is a windows tablet but inside a set of pads. then there's a touchpad controller from akai and then there's maschine but other than that no.
There is also stuff like beatthang but I've never tried that out and only stick to desktops.

I did some research and I'm still waiting for the ren 2 to be announced myself lol.

There is also mpc studio as well.

Last edited:
Back