Virus C with Virus HC Vst and FL12

Erraticz

Hey guys,

I bought myself a Virus C and the Virus HC VsT and got everything set up as follows:

Got 2 Jacks from Out1 (Virus) going into my Soundcard (Scarlett 6i6) and the Midi In/out from the Virus to the Midi In/Out of my Soundcard as well. So I select “Scarlett 6i6” as Midi In and Midi Out in the HC. Works fine this far. But now if I root the Plugin to a Mixer Channel and set the Inputs of the Mixer Channel to the Inputs of my Soundcard, I get a delay (few ms) from the Mixer Channel to the Master, as well as the Left Side of the signal is way louder than the right one. (Not only in FL, but also the signal going right into the Soundcard)Another thing is, that I can still hear the Virus Play, if I mute the Master Channel or turn off the volume of the Mixer Channel. So everything’s a bit weird. Maybe I didn’t set it up properly?I use the Soundcard Driver of the Scarlett and if I set the Buffer Length to 1ms the Delay is gone. But it’s impossible to work with 1ms Buffer Length..

I really hope someone can help me out here, since I know people running the same Setup without any problems.

Cheer,
Dominik

Back