Synthesizer Please Help !!!

bliizard

I have a JP8000 and I have had it for 6 month.
I have a
Scarlett 2i4
2 line input audio cables
2 midi USB cables
FL Studio

I can hear sound through the scarlett when press the keys on the JP8000 but how do I get the jp to work with FL Studios piano roll.
I want to be able to write the notes in instead of playing it and recording it through Edison. Is this possible ?

I don't want to have to record through Edison because I cant play live. I want to just be able to write the notes in the piano roll in FL Studio just like you would using a VST.

Please help. If this is possible, I will pay you for your time. Or even if you could create a video on how to do this I would pay you.
Surely someone has used a JP with FL Studio before.

Thanks in advance :hmmm:

You'll need a MIDI cable from the 2i4's MIDI out to the JP8k's MIDI in. Not familiar with how things work in FL, but that's the physical connection to have the possibility of outputting notes from the piano roll to the JP.

What Krushing said is exactly correct. That is a synth that came about before MIDI thru USB was possible. You will need the MIDI cables to connect the interface to the JP8000. You should be able to program it easily from there, or with a quick search on youtube about sending MIDI from FL to a hardware synth. Also for setting up a track in FL dedicated to the external hardware synth, but it sounds like you already got that part down.

Pay the man^:cheers:

Back