Studiologic Sledge owners, Basic Questions:

bussy233

Hi, I recently bought a used Studiologic Sledge. It doesn't have the sticker on the left side that says it's a 2.0 but when I turn it on, it says Studiologic Sledge V2.0, so I assume it has been upgraded to version 2.0. Does this mean I can free download all the future 2.1 etc update?

The only way to factory reset this is to plug it to the computer and do a reset from the software, correct? If I do a factory reset or any other type of reset, will I loose the 2.0 upgrade?

I have a Roland JP-8000 synth. It has a function in a menu to check that each step/location of each knob and slider is working correctly. If I remember correctly, there's something like 150 paramaters for each knob or slider, and when the diagnosis check is activated, I turn the knob all the way, and if there's a step/location during the knob rotation, the screen will show and * or symbol meaning that that step is not functioning correctly. Does Sledge have and test like this so I can make sure what I bought is fully functioning? If this is possible to check, I assume it's when plugged into the computer software.

Thanks.

I guess there aren't any Sledge owners here...as for that kind of testing facility a la the JP8K, I don't think I've seen that kind of thing, well, anywhere else.

several for sledge

Hi, I recently bought a used Studiologic Sledge. It doesn't have the sticker on the left side that says it's a 2.0 but when I turn it on, it says Studiologic Sledge V2.0, so I assume it has been upgraded to version 2.0. Does this mean I can free download all the future 2.1 etc update?

The only way to factory reset this is to plug it to the computer and do a reset from the software, correct? If I do a factory reset or any other type of reset, will I loose the 2.0 upgrade?

I have a Roland JP-8000 synth. It has a function in a menu to check that each step/location of each knob and slider is working correctly. If I remember correctly, there's something like 150 paramaters for each knob or slider, and when the diagnosis check is activated, I turn the knob all the way, and if there's a step/location during the knob rotation, the screen will show and * or symbol meaning that that step is not functioning correctly. Does Sledge have and test like this so I can make sure what I bought is fully functioning? If this is possible to check, I assume it's when plugged into the computer software.

Thanks.

Hi ,
I am just a new member of Future Producers com and just read your message. I also have bought recently a Sledge V2 and I can give you some answers.

On the Sledge V2 ia no sign that you can see that this is a V2 version , but if you have an O.S.2.00 you can easaly update to V2.10 etc over downloading the O.S. on the manufactures website.
For installation over USB see your manual ( its very easy).

If you will do a reset , you will not loose your V2 , the only thing that you can loose are the factory patches if you have overwrite these with other ones , but I can remember that on the studiologic website the factory set is ready for downloading. Otherwise send me an e-mail and I have a copy from the factory system made for myself out of mine Sledge.

I am sorry but a check methode is for me unknown on the Sledge and I can you give not the right answer on this.

Kind regards

Back