Roland a300 pro midi keyboard worth to buy ???

S

Suman

Well im looking for a midi controller keyboard which will last long years say 2-3 yr without any prob...

So I just found this keyboard , although it has nt hav enough reviews.. Im thinking to invest on it coz roland quality.... Whats ur opinion hv u used it ??

It says this controller would be cool for sonar im not using sonar , im using fl studio and reason ...
This would be my first midi controller but I dont want to go with cheap quality :( than buy another one after 6 months :D :p

Dude, i think u asked a similar question in another thread. I u pay attention to what a lot of people use, you'll see that m-audio and akai controllers are some of the most widely used by producers. Usually a good sign.
If u want knobs and sliders u can go with the m-audio oxygen series, if not u can go with the key series. They're not cheap to point where they'll break down in 6 months. I have several boards, but I've had my ox 49 for more than a year. No complaints for what it does.

Keyboard Controllers | Sweetwater.com

Thnx actually I read some reviews on amazon tht maudio keys break down in a yr or something like tht so I was confused :(

Back