Question about Axiom 25 AIR (PLEASE HELP!)

eSKay-Beats1

So I purchased the axiom25 air, I've looked up on YouTube a couple of tutorials but haven't found what I'm looking for. You know on a MPC you can load a sample and change the tempo/pitch/time stretch manualy by twisting a knob, how do I do that with this (running in FL STUDIO)

I'm still kind of new to the hardware scene, so I've been doing everything manually with a click of a mouse in Edison. Sorry if this whole post sounds newbish, ill ever know if I don't ask I guess. Thanks for any advice.

if someone can point me in the direction to some tutorials maybe how to truly work with this and trigger everything that would be great. Because honestly I'm lost. :(
thanks all

The Axiom is just a controller - it won't load samples or make sound on its own; it controls your plugins/DAW function You'll have to assign its controls to Edison (for example) to do what you want. I'm not familiar with how MIDI controllers are assigned in FL, but the manual/Youtube probably helps.

This may help....

You would then use edison or 3rd party (pitchwheel is good) plugin inorder to change pitch n what not...
I feel like im not saying it properly...
First you would use whichever plugin u see fit...
then using the video link the parameters to the plugin so u can control it when needed...
I still havnt learned exactly how to use automation...
- but automation will be needed most likely... ( to bring the pitch up n drop it out when ready)....

hopefully it helps...

Last edited:
Back