M-Audio Oxygen 25 IV good for beginner producers?

I'd probably go for at least 49 keys unless you're really strapped for space. Other than that, I think they're ok-ish.

I have an older 3rd gen. Oxygen and love it. It has great feel and good touch too.

They changed the new one obviosly and also gave it pads.

I think we can expect many m audio products to be found various places during the holidays for cool prices. The deals usually get scattered and are at different times.

An m audio oxygen 49 you might expect for 99 u.s.

On a side note:

I like my 49. A 25 might be nice for a show you know like a live show but still even at that you are still going to have a 25 key live show. 25 keys will be surprisingly limiting even for home use. Yes it is nice and compact though.

It just depends how you want to progress and what you will use it for.

In the meen time just use yout computer keyboard alpab. To make a beat! Hey it works! I used to do it and I made a song callef chance for the bible by ice fox for jesus.

Hold your horses buddy: the deals are yet to come I believe as usual for m audio in the holidays. You must be faithful and swift I believe.

Since I upgraded to Windows 8.1, my DAW no longer responds to key strokes on my axiom 25, but is recognized in my DAW.:sigh:

Last edited:
Back