Looking for a midi keyboard.

Miss PandaCat

Girl pianist and producer
Hey guys, I'm looking for a top midi keyboard for my computer, I've searched google but I don't know which is the best one out right now so I am asking you guys. Also I need one with the following:

• I play piano so I will mainly use it for piano compositions, so I need one with a lot of keys so I have a wide range to play.
  • I would love to have one with features such as mappable buttons, drum pads, pitch wheel, etc the sort of things I can link to stuff in my DAW.
  • Decent build quality and bang for buck, I would also not mind extras such as sliders, and stuff as long as they work in most DAWs (I'm currently using FL studio but may move onto Ableton at some point)
  • Price range £100-£200, which is roughly $144-$288, but I may be able to stretch that price if theres a good keyboard out there.

thanks guys, hope you can help a girl out I'm not good at searching these kinds of things but I'm sure somebody here knows the best midi keyboards and controllers out right now. :o

Not sure about all in ones. Only know the names of such.
Mpk
Axiom
Alesis

I only know of regular midi keyboards since I own a couple of them and use standalone pads/control surfaces.
It's the same price range either way so I'd prolly jus stretch that to like 300$ minimum for 61-88 key pad anno knob hybrid all in ones if going that route.

If you're mainly going to play piano compositions (you're gonna need 88 fully-weighted keys) and you have a tight budget, I'd recommend stretching the budget, sacrificing the extra features, and buying a digital piano. I heavily recommend the Yamaha P-45, and in the future you can achieve your other requirements by adding a pad controller into your setup.

Back