fantom x6 or korg krome 61 or both

i dislike vsts and daws for making beats. its a different feel for me on a real workstation. anyone have any thoughts of the krome 61 vs the fantom x6. is it a waste to get both. any feedback would be great. i heard the sounds in the krome but are the sounds in the fantom similar? thank you

i own a Fantom XR, and honestly idk bout sampling is a ***** to me but with daws now and days real time stretching is very common. loading samples is a ***** tho cause i don't i forgot but you would have to load them each time you cut it on from a card..

Sounds... i mostly use it for live sounds, 86% of the time i tweak them (Because its rack of factory?idk ) with a X6 its more user friendly because of knobs and shit
forgot what the krome sounds like but its newer so patchs might sound alot more better plus with the fantom i ships wit like 128 sounds i got bout 4-expansions and i think max out its up to 512MB in mines which made it alot more worth keeping.
it a good add on . i notice it has some dope patches that i won't be able to find in Vsti but again there are some that blows the fathom out the park. like Kontakt 5 or Spectrasonic stuff
converters are clean tho and i still ain't use spidf yet! vs a proteus 2000 which is noisy like on some vintage shit. i think its worth 400$ only if you willing to get the expansions off ebay. but even for that $ sadly i would say just stack up and get a kronos or Motif XF

if your looking for a good workstation or better yet sounds i would say get a Krono or wait for a new motif to drop getting both is a waste in my opinion. but to answer your question no the fantom vs krome will sound different from each other because there different companies. how? they got different engines and sound developers different hardware sequencer workflow. you have to play with them both for your preference.

i

Back