Switching mpk249 for maschine mk2 worth it?

nlgpro

My experience has not been fun with the mpk249. Is it worth switching from this to the maschine mk2? And is the maschine software as deep as FL studio?

My experience has not been fun with the mpk249. Is it worth switching from this to the maschine mk2? And is the maschine software as deep as FL studio?

Night and day man..... the software isn't as easy to use. That's the biggest learning curve BUT it is a amazing Machine.... I had the mpk.... then I took it back and got the mk2.... I love it. Quality is amazing.

Use them both.I kept my MPK61 for Keys, but I'm learning Maschine. The learning curve is a ***** but I'm sure once I got it down, it'll be the best decision I've ever made.

like youngregin said.. you should use both.. In my experience I like using Maschine and a keyboard when making beats because im used to the MIDI keyboards. It is easier for me to get my ideas on the DAW!.

The easiest stuff to use is the stuff you learn how to use and what you stick to.
For example, lmms is astoundingly jarring for me. Podium too.

I can only advise to find something and stick to it if it is graspable/interesting enough to bother.

Back