Setting up a beat making pc

metaice

hello everyone i was wondering as to what i exactly need in terms of producing hip hop rap beats, techno hip hop, i have fl studio & was wondering what audio card & how many in puts out puts i need, do i need a mixer? do i need a drum machine, because i mainly used the mouse for laying down notes etc, i just want the best sound possible, i'm looking to spend around 800, i'm running a stereo set up right now into a standard sony reciever from around 2005, but do i need an amp now? i was thinking is getting a lynx l22 anygood for just 2 channel beat making, is that sound card good for it? but yea guys i'm confused as to what i need to get best sound plus recording from audio interface into wav or some sort of audio capture, because fl studio export makes my beats sound a little bad when it export & i have everything checked like 24bit & wav etc, thats why i'm wondering if official studio producers actually export from the audio card for superior quality. sorry for all the questions but i cant find them any where. also my speakers are wired connections the ones with raw wire you got to wrap around, or clamp etc

Hardware like pianos and drummachines are preferences.
audio interfaces matter if you prefer the devices above.
i recommend studio monitors or decent speakers.

headphones will only matter if you can't use speakers for some reason. either way I would suggest bad and good audio equipment.

basic computer.
a quad core .
8 gigs of ram
sound card ( m-audio Audiophile )
Graphics Card
cheap 2 channel Behringer mixer board
whit this,,, you have a basic setup.
I used something similar to this for my first few years. I stacked my cash and now have a dope setup.

Back