your opinion

B-ez1212

There is a guy on ebay selling a used mpc 2000 on ebay for $350 the problem is the screen is messed up and it would cost 130 to replace it also the machine was stolen so to prevent it from happening again the seller painted it purple covering up all the writing and then his friends came and tried to etch in the words but did a bad job do you think it would be worth it to bid on this and just put about 150 in to fix it or is this a rip.

Last edited:
If it works fine and you don't plan on selling it then there's no reason you shouldn't buy it.

The look of the machine doesn't mean anything.

Jenre said:
If it works fine and you don't plan on selling it then there's no reason you shouldn't buy it.

The look of the machine doesn't mean anything.

HELL TO THE NAW!!!

I would ask the dude to give the unit a second respray. An MPC in a nice shade of olive green or azure blue would be a wonderful conversation piece.

Have you got the page link for this MPC available? Post it, I wanna see this crazy thing and the people responsible for it.

Its not that crazy for the colour of an mpc t6o be different. I was trying to find this site where they customize your mpc new paint and all, they had like 100 pics of everyones work they done. They had a pic of mel man and his football field mpc.

P, even thought the auction's ended, I still want to see the page. eBay keeps the pages up for, like, 90 days after the auction.

Post the link so we can have a look.

Urban Sin, www.forat.com. Alien Devices also do bizarre hardware modifications, though not strictly on MPCs

I will sell you my used mpc 2000 with a brand new screen for $400. And all brand new parts!!

Dara 4153078425

Back