Where to buy original MPC 2000xl???

I

initialproductions

yo wats good does anyone kno of any website that i can buy a new MPC 2000xl? I've searched online and all i can find is the MCD version but I want the original. Can someone please provide a link?

It is discontinued! Only way to find a new one is if some store or online place has one they did not sell, but it has been discontinued for a while now! I have the blue 2000XL and love that joint!

PEACE and GOOD LUCK

kcsherrell

initialproductions said:
yo wats good does anyone kno of any website that i can buy a new MPC 2000xl? I've searched online and all i can find is the MCD version but I want the original. Can someone please provide a link?

I have a mint original that i might be persuaded to part company with (the white/grey one) - if you are in Europe. Just copped an MPC3000 so the 2kxl is a bit redundant.

naw im in the states but thanks for the replys yall

Well if anyone else is interested - no im not going to ebay it.

Its a mint 2000xl - no marks, original packaging and box, original printed manual plus a pdf copy, original sample CD (plus you can have about 10gb of drum samples on DVDrs), latest OS (plus the earlier OSes on CD). Its had a Card Reader installed (professionally done, cables not hacked), SCSI 250mb zip and zip disks. Light studio use. There's optional 8-outs (but this isnt installed) - depending on your offer these might/might not be included.

Im open to sensible offers - but please make them sensible. Lo-ballers need not apply.

If you are interested in a mint 2000xl in the original colours - you probably wont find a better condition example.

Mervegotti said:
I am interested in the MPC you offer whats your price?:cheers:

Open to 'sensible offers', you can contact me via PM

Please no more lo-ballers. I'm looking for offers in excess of $950. This is a mint, barely touched example, with all the original packaging, card reader, zip drives etc etc.

You will find cheaper - but you wont find one in better condition.

Thanks

Last edited:
Back