what sampler to use for hip hop beats

D

Dj Infamous

Aiight im getting some sl 1200mk2's and a vestax pmc05pro2 very very soon and i want a sampler!1what sampler do i need to create dope hip hop beats!!!im only gonna use it for my bedroom setup and i was wondering if I could plug a mic into it coz im gonna have some freestyle comps so i need a mic?

thanx and holla 4 real yo!

peace 1

SAmpler

I'm not sure which sampler is good for hip hop beats but i do know that if you connect it to a mixer you can record you voice on to the memory on the sampler.

HI
hey i dont now but every body talks about in MPC2000XL. and my freind bought the sampler and he produced lovely druns:D
hey... aren't you from CANADA and are you in IRC in PORTUGAL.?!
give a word.........nigga........

I could`nt resist!!!!

Get a SU700!!! From Yamaha son!!! This sampler is awesome!!! It has a sequencer,effects,eq in one box.It comes with twice the memory of the MPC.Alot of the features of the SU cost extra on the MPC. Plus you can get one right now for half the price of a MPC. There are so many features that I could`nt possibly list them all in one post. Check out Yahoo clubs, we have a support group for the SU700.Also check su700.com.Alot of cats slept on this sampler.Of course I own this beast and I have no regrets.One:)

I doubt you're the DJ Infamous from the Allies... sorry to break it to you that you might have to change your name.

Look in to the rs7000, I working with it for 3-4 week and I am very happy with it :D also you said some about hooking up a mic you can do with the rs and add effect to your voice.

Back