What equipment is this? (DJ Quik)

R

Raje101

Does anyone know what this equipment is that Dj Quick Uses? Click Here I see the Mpc2500 and some other ****. i think the brown thing's a Moog. I know we got some pro's in here that know all of this...

heh heh..

Naw man...no 2500 present this is DJ QUIK mannnnnnnn!! J/P...anyway looks like he's got 2 3000's to me. One appears to be a 3000LE and the other is his infamous Forat customized 3000 with the wood grain. I see also a grey SP1200 classic. CDJ1000 and a Juno keyboard of some sort. Let me look again....

Other than the obvious 2 1200's with a penny on the headshell..heh heh..I can't really make out most of the rest. Those outboard racks are ridiculous. F*ck the workstations that's where the real sh*t is. Damn all these dudes got a Jimmy Jam-Terry Lewis/Herbie Hancock museum..LOL.

Last edited:
its a jp series keyboard in there too, i dont kno wat that wood thing is maybe mome rath or donald crunk could hook us up wit that info.

I also see the bottom of a reel-to-reel tape recorder. Probably a Studer, Otari, or Ampex.

The very bottom turntable is a cd turntable from technics, a yamaha mixer, and same thing everybody else said except for the racks/modules. I have no clue what those are?

Cameron Thomas said:
What I recognize is.

2 MPC3000's
SP-1200
JP-8000
2 SL1200's
DZ-1200
and
A triangle on the floor...lol
do u see the old man walking outside of the window?

That's why they call him Dj Quick, because he has quick access to his equipment in a small room like that.

Back