Video games / sampler

b onix

FP Warrior
If you play video games what would you get? An Asr 10 or an EPS 16+ and Call Of Duty 4 and the orange box? I want either sampler for effects and sound. Ill sequence on my mpc 1000. Video games will get me no where but I dont plan on beats bringing me anywhere either. Ive looked for manuals so I could find all of the features but they all cost money and the places that give reviews only list a few for both. So I have to choose between the two and dont want to regret my decision.

this must be one of the weirdest questions i seen on here in a while.

ok, I got orange box two days ago and I've only been playing half life 2. That game is nice yo, i never played it before, that game feels nice to play. I tried portal for a little bit, liked that **** too, though I have a few complaints about the character animation.

Is call of duty 4 even out yet?

The Orange Box is probably the most value you're gonna get for your money as far as games go, given that you don't have some oddball hatred towards the finest FPS series ever. Portal is amazing, even if just for the end credit song.

I've got CoD4 on preorder...

Go for the ASR if you're gonna find time to make music at some point :D

Dude get a ASR 10 man what are you thinking..I have a XBOX 360 i don't even play just sitting over here collecting dust.I just bought a EPS 16+ yesterday.I wanted the ASR 10 but i'm still trying to save money to move out.But as far as i heard the EPS 16 has great effects.Only thing your going to be dealing with is trying to find a memory source that will work or else you have to use DD floppies which are not even made anymore and also take forever to load.Zip drives don't work on it.This is of course if it even has a SCSI.They are close to $200.The memory upgrade is also $200 and you will need it to connect the SCSI.So yeah man just get the ASR 10 because you will just end up wanting it later.
:cheers:

Thanks. I definitely have the time to make music. I feel like I would regret getting the eps so the asr it is.

Back