Should I Trade Fantom X For Mpc2500le

L

L.A626

I love my fantom, but really cant seem to get used to the sequencer, ive beenplanning on a mv8800 for taxes, should i wait for the mv8800, or go for the mpc2500le and a korg m50 instead of mv8800

Whats wrong with the sequencer on the Fantom? Explain it the best you can. What do you feel you would gain with the MPC that would be absolutely vital for what you envisioned for your music/workflow?

i just feel more comfortable with pattern base sequencing, really havent been able to find a smoothe workflow with the fantom

NO!!! I own both..like both.....the X is a more complete situation by itself

Wow i just traded my 2000xl for a fantom-x6,best deal ever.Keep it,you can make the fantom do some mpc type tricks,if you work it. :monkey: but on the other hand you can by a used x-6 for under $1000. hmmmm.

Last edited:
I would trade a 2000XL for a fantom X6 also...you did good on that one

yeah,but it wasnt that one sided.my xl had all the options,8 outs, fx,cardreader + i had it fully serviced......new pad senser's,note slider.i had to buy all the options sepratly,you know how much they can cost.It also had an internal 20 gig ide hard drive,that i installed myself.So dollar for dollar it was a even trade.But from a function standpoint.......well you know. :rolleyes:

Back