Was it the right choice...rs7000?

R

Rick J

I just ordered a rs7000 for about 1450$. I have no idea if it was the right choice... PLZ convince me :D cause if it isn't that good.... SH**... Im damn screwed... I wanna produce House/Trance Style music... I think it has 4MB Memory in it... thats not enough isn't it... i also had to buy a smartmediacard 64MB and the thing to read it for PC... now i used enough money!!! :p
But the ones of you who have tool...
How is it: quality of samples/quality of the tool...??? :confused:

Thanx for the Help..

Rick J

PS. I tested the mpc2000 but the guy told me i should go for a rs7000 if i wanna produce house....

I had the RS7000 for about 5 weeks now.The o.s is easy to get around, sampling on the unit is good but you have to get use to the slice+seq feature.Preset voices are basic but with some editing it gets alot better sound,lmo the drumkits are great as well as the master effects and five types of eq on each track.

Down sides only two small pads which can be work around by adding a SPD or a DD55 midi/ drum controler, can't save changes to master effect. 16 tracks in stead of 32 like mpc.

To me the RS overall great out of 10 I would give it a 9

well, havent tried it yet but Future Music gave it their Platinum Award with a 10/10 mark.
so it must b ok

it the best remixing workstation after the rm1x. ia'm still waiting for it, to come in the market.

Nope! It's the best re-mixing/self contained production tool, bar none! :cheers:

Finally I got it....!!!

Now of course I have a question. I am trying to figger out how I can make my patterns into a Track/Song and save it as an wav on my smart media card (64MB)...

Thanx for the help.

Rick J

Rick J when you done all your pattens put them in patten chain mode, put the sections in the order that you want them in. Then go to job mode and there is a flie there called "covert to song" the number is 5, now go to song mode and resample your song then export it to wav on smart media card.

hope this helps.

LIFE said:
Nope! It's the best re-mixing/self contained production tool, bar none! :cheers:

No Dought ! ;)

I've not tried the RS7000, so i dont know its functions, but i think they must be similar to those of the rm1x.

Jiten: the rm1x is waayyy less powerful than a RS7000! its the same "kind" of all-in-one workstation, but the RS7000 goes way beyond it.

Back