Producers Unite!!!!

science of self

Who out there make beats?

We should use this site to trade tips and ideas.

Maybe one day we could be able to post tracks.

this would be a good way for us all to grow as

producers.

I got tons of material I would love to post.

Just a suggestion.

Peace

S.O.S:cool:

That's nto a bad idea..... although If that wher eto happen.. most of the space woudl get taken up with songs and all that, and peopel couldn't get advice and help..(which is what this is for)... sharing ideas, and easing confusion.... But I like the idea of being able to share track demos, and seeing what producers think of it... IF you where to do this.. the best way I think would be to create a seperate site itself... for only this purpouse. You coudl still keep this one just as is.. on have another on hosted the same way.. just with it's own space... link the two. just an idea

that's a great idea. :victory:
It's come up a few times before. But nothing's really ever come of it. There was a post in, i think, home studio or composing for posting links to your tracks for people to let their work be heard. That had alot of people with that.

I, myself, am a drummer... I'd be willing to help anyone with beats. I could give sequenced loops, live recorded loops, or even a full live recorded drum part if you're in need of that.

true

that's what i thought this site was about......i thought we could do that.....cause i'm a starting off producer.....and there's a lot of people on this board that are just like me too. but we should do that. some people like myself might need someone else to hear my stuff to get an idea of the direction of my music...or how i should add something. or people are too paranoid people might just try to steal it.....know mean? but to start this off.....we should trade tips.....because i see lots of threads thats started out there.......from people that ask questions.....but they go unanswered......i have lot of questions....but am afraid of posting them cause they will go unanswered......

we should start off small.
1. ) tips........questions and answers.....no matter what it has to do with
2. ) then listening to songs.......like start off small....uploading the song to your own server.....so we can download the song off your server and listen
3. ) for people that want to share.....you upload your stuff to your server and we'll just download it off your server....or just email it

then we can grow off that.......?

:p Sounds lieka good idea to me.. I woudl definatly do that! I'm not sa "producer" I just love music..etc... But yea. that woudl be a good idea to stick a song on yoru own server... and than haveing others download it... Cuz it would save room on the board... I think there's only a limited amount of space.. and everyone sticking music on here directly would fill it all up pretty quickley... (Correct me if I'm wrong)... but hopefully we'll be bale to make this cool :-)

we have both a showcase area and a track review section, but I can see what you mean. A share and lean kinda place.
I wouldn't put any real tracks up (I'm not even allowed to) but I'd definitely put up some ideas and trick to help other people if possible

I'm a guitarist and i play with a ton of FX. If you need a funky guitar sound or weird kind of noise, I might be able to help.

Hmm, thinkin i need to fill in some more info in my profile.

NIce.... so what do you use for yoru effects? A multi pedal... a few pedals, etc... There are so many different ways to try and get a certain effect it's not even worth counting... but yea.. I'll definatly keepit in mind if I ever need some noises or something.... Thanks alot!

Well, the rack is always growing, but here's the current guitar chain:

Les Paul ->
Boss CS-2 ->
Dunlop Volume ->
Boss PQ-4 ->
Boss OD-2 ->
Boss AC-2 ->
Vox Wah -> [start rack]

Ross Digital Delay DDL-999 (yeah, i put the delay first. weird i know) ->
Korg A2 multi-effect ->
Electrix Filter Factory ->

Vox AC-30

Just the delay and the filter factory get some funky sounds when you start playingwith a note on repeat. The A2 has a few patches I use. one sounds like high tension wires. some cool stuff there as well.

My favorite guitarists are the Edge, Johnny Greenwood, Ed O'Brien, and David Gilmour. That gives you an idea of my addiction to FX :)

Back