problem with mpc 1000 timing correct

mr.objects

you know how when you record a track on the mpc 1000 you can fix the timing of the track by pressing timing correct (quantize). my mpc is working on some sort of automatic timing correct, so that if i play any notes off beat when i record them, then play back the sequence all the notes are automatically if different positions, in perfect timing. its basickly making all the notes i record be in perfect time, like1/8 etc. I want to turn this option off how do i do this?
note: t.c. is not being used while i record or during playback. it is doing it on its own.?!?

unless ur mp is busted, u still have quantize turned on. u can use TC (Fix Timing function) after you recorded, but quantizing can be turned on during recording so that u dont have to use TC (Fix Timing Function) after u r done recording. I bet u still have it turned on during recording.

how do you turn quantize off? i thought if it was on i would have to be holding tc while recording....but im not pressing tc while im recording, and it doesnt say on the screen tc 1/8 or whatever while im recording.

push the TC button (F1) before recording and change the quantize value( ie. 1/8, 1/16, 1/32,......) to OFF.

Monstababy said:
How can i load vst in my mpc 1000? And can i load the hypersonic vst in the????

Hmmm..... you should get rid of your mpc right now for saying that...

i'm willing to buy lol

If you can turn quantize off and on then what do you think the answer to your question is? You turn quantize off on the sample track thats it.

the mpc cant handle vst by it self.. but like the person above said, you could hook it up to a daw or a external synth.. i personally find hooking the mpc up against a daw to be a big pain in the ass, so get a microkorg or something..

Back