Pics Of The Mpc3500 Inside.

I got so many peeps on FP that thought the mpc3500 box was a photoshop I just made a video..

While I had my cam on I just went through 4 beats on the mpc5000.
Enjoy and comment on youtube plz!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BezJNBpIK90&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/BezJNBpIK90&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
all this debating because someone claims that they got an MPC with a defect on it ? lul

Last edited by a moderator:
California said:
all this debating because someone claims that they got an MPC with a defect on it ? lul

You got it all wrong.

All this debating was because someone has a cardboard BOX with a defect. lol.

he ain't fakin' he's gettin' his beat on rhythm. hey, and on that beat, my ears are bleeding, the treble was just ugly.
it shoulda been the 3500 anyway.
i liked the first song.

ironbeatchef said:
I got so many peeps on FP that thought the mpc3500 box was a photoshop I just made a video..

First, nice movie.

Second, why didn't you film the MPCs arm with 3500 on it? Wasn't the point of the movie to prove you had one with 3500 on it?

Bananasass said:
First, nice movie.

Second, why didn't you film the MPCs arm with 3500 on it? Wasn't the point of the movie to prove you had one with 3500 on it?

Thanks man..

I did try and film the arm rest but it would not really pick up on film.

Bananasass said:
Lol, right. I can't help but wonder why tho. ;)

It really don`t matter.
I thought the box was cool so I posted it here for other mpc users to see.
If I didn`t own it,I would have wanted to see it..

I didn`t even notice the slightly engraved mpc3500 for about a week after I even had the unit..
Hey it is what it is,and what it is a MPC5000 any way you cut the cake.
The 3500 sign don`t give it special powers or make it a magical mpc with sp1200 12 bit sound.
Its just a 5k.

Last edited:
ironbeatchef said:
It really don`t matter.
I though the box was cool so I posted it here for other mpc users to see.
If I didn`t own it,I would have wanted to see it..

You're right, it doesn't matter. It's why I said 'nice movie' rememba?

I didn`t even notice the slightly engraved mpc3500 for about a week after I even had the unit..

Yeah, but I just had expected to see it in the movie, instead it looked more like you've purposefully did not film that part. It's all good though.

Bananasass said:
You're right, it doesn't matter. It's why I said 'nice movie' rememba?

Yeah, but I just had expected to see it in the movie, instead it looked more like you've purposefully did not film that part. It's all good though.

I did hope the DV cam would pick up video of that.
I filmed it but even adjusting the contrast in the video editor it didn`t show.
The pic I posted was off my girls $900 Rebel Xt camera.
Thats why that showed up.

im confused, why is her XT 900 dollars? the XSI which is the dad of the XT isnt even that much

burster1 said:
Here's another pic of a 3500. The truth is a bit*h to believe sometimes.

View attachment 21878
Actually, yeah, but that one looks a lot like it was written on with a ballpoint. Of course, the picture isn't sharp enough to really tell either.

Biggest difference though, is the 3500 on the screen as well. I'm pretty confident now that ironbeatchef doesn't have one with 3500 on it, and I mean the actual machine, not some cardboard box.

(To be honest, I probably could make such a box myself if I really wanted to.)

Last edited:
yo brother Blaze. if you have time, you should drop by the beatkangz sampler thread on the very top of the page. would love to hear any insights.

Looks like anyone who wants a 3500 can just get a 5000. It was probably a marketing decision to change the numbers. The unit remains the same, though.

modornge said:
Looks like anyone who wants a 3500 can just get a 5000. It was probably a marketing decision to change the numbers. The unit remains the same, though.

Exactly. I know the guy that owns the 3500 in the pic I posted and he will sell it to me. I might just jump on it instead of getting a 5000.

Back