Open Labs Miko is by far...

Yo Floss how is the Miko I am waiting for mine....I think it should speed up the process dramaticly.....I hope it gives me the feel of a workstation with unlimited amounts of tracks effects and instruments....then I use the 4000 for the drums and some sample work...and of course the feel......Yo so how is it and how is the quality of the knobs sounds and keys .......

yo...the miko def. speeds up the process and also slows it down

speeds up cause everything is right in front of you

slows down because so many options and unlimited options with the right vst's

As for what you want to do, it will be perfect cause the sounds are laid out in front of you and you can easily load up free vst's and new ones that come out down the line

floss said:
**Anyway, I have this same problem with a lot of all-in-one products. If the features it offers are not stellar in quality I'd rather have 10 separate pieces that do each feature great than one than does them so-so....even if the cost is considerably more.**

Well thats what i'm saying people are being hypocritical - How you gonna say well the Miko is too expensive, and then turn around and get TEN extra things thats will def. out weigh the cost of the MIKO and take up way more if you trying to get the highest quality

1. Mac - 1700 by itself
2. Mpc - 800 to 1500
3. Quality Keyboard 800 to 2000 if you like the motif xs

You have already spent Miko money and you dont have a pre amp , interface or any other of the special tools your complaining about.

And you saying the product is so -so when you havent even used one lol...I've had MPC 4000, motifs, Triton, Mpc 60, digi 002, mbox, m-audio, juno etc...with all the hassle ... i'd rather have the miko trust me

No argument here.

Last edited:
Back