Official Asr X/pro Discussion...

I saw a mint black box on ebay with 8 outs, full ram, and scsi, now that was a good deal for the price. Anyways, if anyone has experience with multicard readers and this box, let me know. While I'm working to get this O.S. out to people, I will see about the multi card reader. Give me some time.

2000xl

IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO GET MY MPC BUT ITS THE ONLY WAY TO FLY IM NEW TO THE MACHINE BUT I DAMN NEAR SLEEP WITH IT
PEACE :cheers:

TrakNyce said:
I know you started the official thread Bravo, shout to you too!! I meant shout to mano1 the moderator for actually making it an official thread. LOL.
Give Bravo his props for posting this thread concerning this beautiful machine! What up Bravo(1).

HEY It's been a while since i saw a post on here!?!?! Are U X(asr) users still out there, ROCKING!?!? I Luv my black box & just grabbed the red 1 as a back up, but no manual is it true the PRO has an auto chop feature?????

Peace

asr-x cf.jpg
just showing off my new cf drive from scsicardreaders. the latest os for the asr-x pro is at the yahoo group and it has autochop(called xplode), direct cd sampling and soundfont support. happy sampling!

Last edited:
Right here! Just went nuts on my black asr last night and all of today sampling in 80's n 90's hip hop records like rakim digital underground wu tang, james bond records, jazz records johnny cash whatever...it always makes the samples sound so THICK! tell me what u notice different about the red box cuz i might get one too as a backup!

Back