New Producer : ' Rey ' (Digalog Music)

Polyphony

My name is (Rey). I am a up and coming producer. I recently started my own production company, Digalog Music.

I've been working hard on getting eveyrthing up and running, everything is coming together slowly. Thanks to everyone on this forum who helped me with technical support, lol.

www.digalogmusic.com , the beginning. check me out with a single I produced for an up and coming artist named Jai.

Love it, Critique it, Hate on it. It doesn't matter; it all makes us better in the end right? Take it easy people.. and Have a great new years.

- Reynaldo
Digalog Music.

Last edited:
Thanks Man. Everyone calls my standard tracks 'weird' and strange ( I'll expose those tracks soon with the new website in the works now:D ), but this was an attempt to display the fact that I can roll and vibe with any artist . Its all about the vibe you know ?

I'm Jamaican so I grew up in reggae and dancehall. My first love. But I am obsessed with all electronic music, so my influences range from Steely&Clevie in Jamaica to Björk from Iceland. :)

Last edited:
Soounds good man and congrts on the company. We have the same name so even more props and good luck on that

we do not delete threads that are in accordance with the terms of service - no rules broken so no deletion, sorry......

Last edited:
Back