MPD 24 Pad 1/4 not working

Hey guys, been working on the mpd 24 for a few months now thru logic using komplete. For some reason when i was getting my drums down the other day, pads 1 and 4 doesnt work anymore. Everything else works, i think i might of messed with the controls assigned to the specific pad but now no matter what project i start pads 1 and 4 never work anymore. Ive tried everything, does anyone have a clue?

Is there some kind of a MIDI input indicator in Logic? That's the first thing to check, whether or not you're getting anything at all - if you aren't there's probably something wrong with the MPD itself. If you're getting input but it's not triggering anything, there's something wrong with the MIDI assignments.

Im thinking it is the midi assignments. The thing is i dont know how to fix it. Sounds noobish i know but its true. And its a bit frustrating when you've tried everything but cant find the answer

Is there some kind of a MIDI input indicator in Logic? That's the first thing to check, whether or not you're getting anything at all - if you aren't there's probably something wrong with the MPD itself. If you're getting input but it's not triggering anything, there's something wrong with the MIDI assignments.

Back