MPC5000 or DDM4000?

MPsharky

Im currently stuck on either choosing the ddm4000 which a mixer but can also sample and the MPC5000 which is a sampling machine. Theres pros and cons between them and i need to know whats a better option for me in the long run. I like how the ddm4000 has 4 channels and has rooms for effects but i don't know if it requires me to have turntables to play songs and sample them. The MPC5000 is a full on sampling machine and i like the screen it has but the price is expensive. It ranges from prices of 1,000$-2,000$. Its also hard to find in stores. Has anyone have any experience with either of these? How do you like it? Any flaws? Also if theres any other sampling machines i should check out, please tell me.

I think you may be getting the concept confused here. I believe the ddm is behringer pro mixer which sounds like it is made for turntablism..I could be wrong but im pretty sure that is what it is used for. the mpc is strictly a sampler and beat maker. I think you might wana do some reading up on them forsure. check out youtube videos to see how each is used.

Back