mpc1000 problem

Tyrade

anybody ever have this problem? i save all my samples and sequences to a folder. whenever i load that folder all of the sudden it doesnt load m sequences. however it does load up all my programs and samples. so i manually go in and try to load all seq and songs and it keeps sayin sytem error. ive tried over and over and over and i get the same result. i know my seq are saved on there. im not a begginer with mpc's so i know what im doin. its some kind of glitch or somethin. i dont know what to do cause i got hella beats on there and now i cant access them. has anyone ever experienced this and what should i do. i know sometimes my mpc will do weird ish like this and if you leave it alone for a while it somehow fixes itself. unfortunately, thats not the case this time. please help.

i tried to get the free os but i must be doin somethin wrong. i went to the site and downloaded it and dragged the file into my mp's hardrive and do the startup that the site told me, and nothin. it just loads the regular os. anybody know what i might be doin wrong? it doesnt really seem like its downloading from the website properly

Tyrade said:
i tried to get the free os but i must be doin somethin wrong. i went to the site and downloaded it and dragged the file into my mp's hardrive and do the startup that the site told me, and nothin. it just loads the regular os. anybody know what i might be doin wrong? it doesnt really seem like its downloading from the website properly

1. Download the MPC1000 OS from our website to your computer

2. Insert Compact Flash into MPC1000

3. Switch the MPC1000 on

4. Go Load mode, then press USB (F4)

5. Connect a USB cable between PC to MPC1000 (display will change from "Status=Not Connected" to "Status=Connected")

6. Please copy a file(mpc1000_v307.bin or mpc1000_nv47x.bin) to CF card.

7. Once the file has been copied, disconnect the USB cable

8. Switch the MPC1000 off

9. Turn the power on while pressing down the WINDOW button

10. Press the REC button - the MPC1000 will start processing the update and will then re-boot automatically with the new OS

Tyrade said:
it should say BIN file. do what ya gotta do, but that akai os is CRAP

Back