mpc memory question

dkapbeatz

i got a mpc 1000 and it has the 128MB memory upgrade. i have all my drums in an autoload folder on a 2GB cf card. i jus added more drums to the CF card and now when i load my drums....it says insufficent memory when i go to record or chop a sample. Why is it saying that when i have all my drums loaded on the CF card?

anyone?

can anyone help me out here

Last edited:
dkapbeatz said:
i got a mpc 1000 and it has the 128MB memory upgrade. i have all my drums in an autoload folder on a 2GB cf card. i jus added more drums to the CF card and now when i load my drums....it says insufficent memory when i go to record or chop a sample. Why is it saying that when i have all my drums loaded on the CF card?

anyone?

can anyone help me out here
"i have all my drums in an autoload folder on a 2GB cf card"
How may megabytes of drum samples do yo have in the autoload folder. If it exceeds 128mb (the size of your RAM memory) then you have successfully used all of your RAM memory. Thus the error message.

dkapbeatz said:
oh i got it now...thanks man.........i jus gotta make custom programs

Yes create separate programs of your drums kits to different sub folders. If you like the autoload then assign the subfolder with your favorite program of drums.

Having a folder full of larger amount of drums with Autoload on will take awhile to load which will get old really fast.

load which will get old really fast.

already did son......yea imma take a month or two jus to get my drums organized and right

Back