MPC 5000 and multisampled instrument patches

jahrome said:
Of course the can be easily answered today....but this was almost 4 years ago.

...which doesn't really change a thing.

Why are you asking me questions when you think I am lying about buying a drum machine? It really doesn't matter that you believe me or not. You can easily check out the other threads in the MV Forums to see my posts/threads about the MV.

It doesn't matter. You wouldn't know, but I have been familiar with most of your posts for a very long time now. It's why I don't buy most of what you're saying. You know, the only thing I do truly believe is that you own a MPC5k at the moment.

Now if you actually owned an MV, you will find that by removing the screws around the LCD screen, it is simple to disconnect the LCD screen. The LCD screen is not needed if you are using an external monitor and you won't have to ever replace it. I disabled my MV to prevent future problems.

When I was talking about a MOD..I was talking about the lousy LCD screen. It is useless and you must use an external monitor. To be able to use that LCD screen, it needs a mod so you can adjust the viewing angle.

You're talking about the 8800 here? Personal tastes aside there's nothing wrong with the LCD. In fact, you are missing out on some functionality if you disable it. You should have known.

Next, you will be questioning if I own an MPC 5000.

And why would that be? The only machine you seem to have knowledge about past what can be read inside the manual is the mpc5k.

Not only do I have knowledge about past MPCs...I know what is coming...which is the only reason why I entertain myself with these threads...you will be thinking to yourself..."Damn...why did I let him bait me into talking about these things."

So what else do you have to say about keygroups?

^^^ Alll completet bullsh!t. Those questions were lightweight garbage and would not have been asked by any real owner- 4 years ago or 4 days ago. those post just gave you reason to involve yourself in the forum. You were doing exactly what you are doing knowing trumpeting Akai while trying to minimize the MV.

I remember you made the comment that you thought the MV was made from mostly plastic. You were full of it then and you're full of it now.

How about them 7 threads you're leaning on:

http://www.mvnation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2085
^^ ^ No specifics about the MV in relation to thread. In fact your post is about the MPC.

http://www.mvnation.com/phpBB/viewto...p=15564#p15564
^^ The MV's LCD is connected to the contrast board by a punched ribbon ribbon w/ a permanently attached and lcd main board is hardwired. There is no way to do this by just removing the screws on the hood enclosure. You were lying. End of story.
Bsides- nobody would cripple their machine because of a viewing angle. BULLSH!T!!!!!!

http://www.mvnation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2072
^^^ Except fo the words "my MV" the thread and your post are about the Fantom XR.

http://www.mvnation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2104
^^^ Just complaining about the MV being an "all in one box".

http://www.mvnation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2079
^^^My 3000 LE, minimize, market the 4000..same MO. This a funny quote.

http://www.mvnation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2112
^^^Just you stating that a full waveform display would be nice. Hardly anything substantial and doesn't prove ownership because it's just visual observation. FAIL

http://www.mvnation.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2123
^^^ Complaining about the 3000LE locking because of the MV. When Trusty gives you the solution ( to the fictitious problem) there is no response from you....because their was problem and no MV.
* The solution is both the manual and in the Workshop PDF basics.

Thanks for threads Jahrome and for doing our homework. I think it's finally confirmed that you never owned the MV and that you been a fraud for quite a while. Those threads don't contain a single example actual use, ownership or even a basic knowlege of the OS. Your credibility is nonexcistant. The gig is up poser!

EPIC FAIL
bad_rolex.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^
Those threads don't contain a single example actual use? 100% of your threads have no proof you actually use any machine to make music :bigeyes: Until you do that...get out of here with your BS :p

Your complete post is illogical. How was up hyping up Akai and trying to discredit Roland as you imply? Silly...I didn't even own any new Akai products at that time. But I certainly owned new Roland products...both the Fantom XR and the MV. And just like I got rid of the MV, I got rid of the MPC 4000 for the same reasons.

There is a new Roland product coming. I will have it before any of you and I will be right here giving you the details....blow for blow..while you sit and bang on your discontinued product that you don't even make music with. I would love to continue to chat with you but I have to get back to actually making music...something you know nothing about....(or at least there is no evidence that you do)

Last edited:
Tell us more about that MV LCD surgery you performed.
Mutanim.gif

There is a new Roland product coming. I will have it before any of you and I will be right here giving you the details....
- Jahrome

Try as you may, you can buy buy respect or credibility.

all you cats that know about what is coming, why won't u at least drop hints? none of you work for roland and won't jeopardize anything by telling us wtf is coming.

-Does it have keys?

-Has the sequencer resolution been upped to 3,000ppqn?

-Is there more than one MFX processor?

lvngdead said:
all you cats that know about what is coming, why won't u at least drop hints? none of you work for roland and won't jeopardize anything by telling us wtf is coming.

-Does it have keys?

-Has the sequencer resolution been upped to 3,000ppqn?

-Is there more than one MFX processor?

It's all speculation. Nobody has a clue as to what's coming.

The MC-808 is the only current sampler that has been cut from the line. Nobody knows anything beyond that.

lvngdead said:
Yeah. When jahrome says he'll "have it before anyone else", I get a little suspicious.

...and rightly so.

When the Fantom G, 8800, and V-Synths dropped , users sniffed them out early. So far nobody really knows anything including any model numbers ( MV-9000?).

I don't see Roland moving forward without a premier groovebox in the lineup.We do at least know the 808 is history.

I know but I won't tell.....sorry. If dude wasn't a little herpe.....perhaps..or perhaps not.

I am back in Japan and I will get one or more of what is coming before it reaches the US while you guys sit on a waiting list :)

Like I said, you're right to be suspicious. Whatever is released he'll say he knew before anyone else. Just have him give you the answer via PM. You'll get nothing because he knows nothing.

Anyway , I'm still waiting for him to give more detail on how exactly he disabled the MV's LCD. :rolleyes:

moyphee said:
Like I said, you're right to be suspicious. Whatever is released he'll say he knew before anyone else. Just have him give you the answer via PM. You'll get nothing because he knows nothing.

Anyway , I'm still waiting for him to give more detail on how exactly he disabled the MV's LCD. :rolleyes:

Why would I share anything with you? I don't need any cool points because I know what is coming. The only thing I will say is take a look at all the feature request threads in these forums and you will have some idea of what is coming....

jahrome said:
Why would I share anything with you? I don't need any cool points because I know what is coming. The only thing I will say is take a look at all the feature request threads in these forums and you

I didn't ask you to share anything .

Anyway , I'm still waiting for you to give more detail on how exactly he disabled the MV's LCD.

moyphee said:
jahrome said:
Why would I share anything with you? I don't need any cool points because I know what is coming. The only thing I will say is take a look at all the feature request threads in these forums and you

I didn't ask you to share anything .

Anyway , I'm still waiting for you to give more detail on how exactly he disabled the MV's LCD.
Fair enough.....

I will show you how to disable your MV's screen if you show some evidence that you actually create music with whatever you are using at the moment. Because after all this time, there is no evidence anywhere that you create music. This site is called Future Producers..but you eventually need to get off the internet and make some music. So let me know when you have that music ready....

Last edited:
jahrome said:
moyphee said:
Fair enough.....

I will show you how to disable your MV's screen if you show some evidence that you actually create music with whatever you are using at the moment. Because after all this time, there is no evidence anywhere that you create music. This site is called Future Producers..but you eventually need to get off the internet and make some music. So let me know when you have that music ready....
Backup your claim or concede that you lied. This ain't no negotiation bruh.

* Right about now you're trying to buy time while probing the different forums and sending PMs to learn about the LCD assembly.:hello:

moyphee said:
* Right about now you're trying to buy time while probing the different forums and sending PMs to learn about the LCD assembly.:hello:

:D shyt got me rolling..

I only communicate with musicians and producers....show some evidence that you can do this then we can talk. If not, they simply use the search feature in these forums....

Nothing you write will hide the fact that you don't create music...

Shyt ain't changed!

moyphee said:

Shyt ain't changed!

I already explained it to you as if you were a 3 year old. So you can't find the screws around the LCD screen? Find these screws and remove them. Once these screws are removed, the LCD screen is easily removed. There is only one small cable to disconnect. Once you disconnect it, put the LCD back together...put the screws you removed back in. I would only do this after you have attached an external monitor and placed your MV in VGA mode.

This is a very simple thing to do. If you actually owned an MV, I wouldn't need to explain such a simple procedure...multiple times to you.

Now show some evidence that you create music.

Back