MPC 3000 Techniques

So I have had my 3000 for a few months now and really dig it! However coming from a 2500 getting those seamless chops is a little more difficult because there is no visuals/auto-chop, just numbers. Anyone have any Formulas/Methods they use to get those seamless chops? I can always just chop in Slice-x (FL) and then assign to each pad but I would really like to know how to do it on the machine. I will eventually learn with time but it would be dope if anyone had any tips/tricks for the 3000. Peace

Could always try reading the manual or searching youtube

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Or sample smaller pieces instead of an entire loop. This way you can just trim and assign to pads

Could always try reading the manual or searching youtube

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ----------

Or sample smaller pieces instead of an entire loop. This way you can just trim and assign to pads

Ive tried all three and the last method has been working best. I'm just going to have to learn with time I guess which is all good. good lookin out on the reply tho

Back