MPC 1000 MANUAL for UNOFFICIAL OS

zionproductions said:
This problem exists period...whenever you make a track on an external sequencer then track into the computer with you DAW as master and MPC/Triton/whatever as slave...there is generally a timing issue. You need to set you MPC as master while tracking out, so your timing stays right. I use a Triton and run into the same issues. There are other ways to get around it, but just using the MPC as master eliminates the problem!

True! yeah I fixed that issue, and it comes out alot better now than it was my hi hats were all over the place. but to be safe imma make sure my mpc is the master again thanx

stansteez said:
(EDIT BY MANO: This manual is for the UNOFFICIAL OS, NOT the one from Akai)

What's up people I just stopped by to let y'all know that I created a pdf Manual for the new MPC 1000 OS by this japanese crew refered to as JJ. It includes almost all the new features which were added to the OS. So if you installed this OS on your MPC 1000, this might be useful to you.

PEACE.

THE FILE:::

http://web6.vz7164.evanzo-server.de/klasuslex/JJOS4.xxMANUAL_rev1.1.pdf

>> right click "save target as..."
>> Link won't outdate...

PS: This is not the final version. Updates will follow along with the next releases of the OS!

I've been trying to dowload from this link for an hour, and it just doesn't work. Says the site is taking too long to respond. Is there a copy o this anywhere else?

Just got a 1k and downloaded the JJ OS but need to figure out how to time stretch & stuff.

PLEASE HELP!! Thanks in advance!!

Actually, I just found the link in the Blog! Thanx!

Last edited:
Important Message

Hi to all the JJ-OS peeps over here! Sorry for leaving you here alone for some time. I am still working on the next Release of the JJ-OS Manual (for JJ-OS 1 & 2).
The main reason why I haven't been posting here is because a) mpc-forums is my "homebase" and b) I'm having no Admin Rights to edit my original Post or post any links in there, which is a big annoyance to me (!), so I can't update the Links to the files. So, to keep it all poppin' I created a blogspot for the manual, so I am free to do whatever. You can find everything important over there at

www[dot]jjmanual[dot]blogspot[dot]com

PEACE

stansteez said:
Hi to all the JJ-OS peeps over here! Sorry for leaving you here alone for some time. I am still working on the next Release of the JJ-OS Manual (for JJ-OS 1 & 2).
The main reason why I haven't been posting here is because a) mpc-forums is my "homebase" and b) I'm having no Admin Rights to edit my original Post or post any links in there, which is a big annoyance to me (!), so I can't update the Links to the files. So, to keep it all poppin' I created a blogspot for the manual, so I am free to do whatever. You can find everything important over there at

www[dot]jjmanual[dot]blogspot[dot]com

PEACE

check your PM's

balma said:
Hello Infradead! around 2 years without see you posting here!

yeah.. kinda stopped doing any music for awhile, but can't stay away..

you still in costa rica rocking the command stations?

Of course. Still loving them. Have been playing them every day since I purchased them, really went deep into them . Got them hooket to my new gear, VIRUS T1 and Roland V synth....:bat:

I had the jj os on my mpc2500. I think it's cool. I just didn't buy the license so I couldn't get the full use out of the os.

c1_dachosenkid said:
I'M SELLING MY MPC 1000 FOR $750.00. I GOT THE JUNO-G AND IT WORKS BETTER FOR ME. I ORDERED THE MPC 1000 FROM ZZOUNDS.COM IN JAN. AND I PAID $1000 AND SUM CHANGE FOR IT. I TURNED IT ON MAYBE 3 OR 4 TIMES BUT NEVER USED IT. IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE MY MPC EMAIL ME AT chrisc1jackson@yahoo.com or CALL ME AT 256-223-8200. ASK FOR C1. WORD LOVE -C1 I WILL ALSO THROW IN TWO MIDI CABLES!!

Stop Phuckin Spammin

any chance for a manual for jj os2 on the 1k??? :D

the os1 manual helped alot!!!

thanks

Last edited:
jj os 4.99

hey everybody
i got a new mpc1000 and i got the hint to install the jj os!!! they are very nice, there is just one problem. when i install the jj os 3.0.8 or the jj os 4.99, the display contrast is so transparent that i couldnt see anything! how can i change it, cause the normal command (shift+dataweel) doesnt work!!!!!!!
please help me!!!

hey everybody
i got a new mpc1000 and i got the hint to install the jj os!!! they are very nice, there is just one problem. when i install the jj os 3.0.8 or the jj os 4.99, the display contrast is so transparent that i couldnt see anything! how can i change it, cause the normal command (shift+dataweel) doesnt work!!!!!!!
please help me!!!

all you do is hold the stop button while rotating the datawheel. Hope that helps. Good look on the mpc g, u wont regret it.

Bless

S.O.S. i have a mpc 1000 and need new buttons(small white) is there any other site besides VST or mpc stuff.com (who's always out of stock) where i can get them asap .Thanks

Back