MIDI-controlling Reason 3 with E-MU X-Board 49

Dustonzo

I am trying to assign any of the 16 knobs of this controller to certain parameters on Reason 3. *
Thought I explored MIDI features of Reason 3 quite thoroughly, but still to no avail. **

I'm assuming the other side of the coin is figuring out this controller -- of which I know nearly nothing of, and have lost the manual - lol. **

please help ! *
thanks

I am trying to assign any of the 16 knobs of this controller to certain parameters on Reason 3. *
Thought I explored MIDI features of Reason 3 quite thoroughly, but still to no avail. **

I'm assuming the other side of the coin is figuring out this controller -- of which I know nearly nothing of, and have lost the manual - lol. **

please help ! *
thanks

Reason... 3?

I'm not sure too many of us will be able to help you with that. Maybe those of us who have a really good memory. You're 4 major revisions back in the past.

I could tell you how to do it in Reason 7, but I'm not too sure that the procedure would translate.

As far as the Xboard goes, I've had one, and it works great. The knobs send MIDI CCs just fine out-of-the-box, so it should be more of a matter of hooking them up in Reason.

-Ki
Salem Beats

Last edited:
Back