Midi Controllers compatible with mpc1000

mister nico

I was wondering which Midi Keyboards are compatible with the Mpc1000. right now i have a m audio Radium 61. and it doesnt record notes in the mpc. and i know it's the keyboard because when i take the midi plug out of the keyboard and put it into my mpd 16, it records notes fine.
so which keyboard will work fine with the 1000?. i know for a fact the microkorg will work. any others?
oh yeah . im looking for a 25 key. or something smaller then what i have now.

I just bought a M-Audio Keystation 61. I know they make them smaller. It works great. If you need anymore help let me know.

mister nico said:
I was wondering which Midi Keyboards are compatible with the Mpc1000. right now i have a m audio Radium 61. and it doesnt record notes in the mpc. and i know it's the keyboard because when i take the midi plug out of the keyboard and put it into my mpd 16, it records notes fine.
so which keyboard will work fine with the 1000?. i know for a fact the microkorg will work. any others?
oh yeah . im looking for a 25 key. or something smaller then what i have now.
Anything with a MIDI output will work. I'm using a E-MU Xboard 25 with my 2000XL, and I know my cousin is using a M-Audio Oxygen 8 (the older version) with his 1000.

Back