Maschine Studio VIDEOS

Looks cool but i would go with the MPC Studio for a third of the price.
And no this isn't a Akai Vs. N.I. thing it's just that i like the Software more.
The Renaissance isn't bad either,i just don't want anything that big that isn't a standalone.
The biggest thing with the MPC software is not being able to use the software without the
controller(s) hooked up.

Peace

i just don't want anything that big that isn't a standalone.
The biggest thing with the MPC software is not being able to use the software without the
controller(s) hooked up.

Peace
I didn't read your post entirely. You have been misinformed or not up on the latest news.

Maschine Studio and the MPC Renaissance are approximately the same size. Maschine is slightly longer in width and MPC Ren slightly longer in length.

Also, you can use the MPC Software without the controller attached with the 1.5 update. There are more developments as well.....

I didn't read your post entirely. You have been misinformed or not up on the latest news.

Maschine Studio and the MPC Renaissance are approximately the same size. Maschine is slightly longer in width and MPC Ren slightly longer in length.

Also, you can use the MPC Software without the controller attached with the 1.5 update. There are more developments as well.....

O.k.
Either way,if it's the Ren or the Studio i don't want anything that big that isn't a standalone.I have the Xl and the Element,i didn't know they fixed that with the update but i know the Element was already capable of using the software without the controller.

Peace

O.k.
Either way,if it's the Ren or the Studio i don't want anything that big that isn't a standalone.I have the Xl and the Element,i didn't know they fixed that with the update but i know the Element was already capable of using the software without the controller.

Peace

Hey...if you are the same SoulGhost that registered at the MPC-Fanatics Forum forum, you won an MPC Element yesterday morning!

Back