korg r3

skinnymike

virus ti lover
hello, does anyone have a korg r3? I just bought one about 3 days ago and its alright! But i think i may have encounterd a slight problem with midi transfer. ok i have a fantom like everyone else(haha) and when i use my r3 as a slave to midi channel 1 it works like its supposed to, but when i play other midi messages on other channels(tracks) for some reason my r3 plays them too, but it is only set to channel 1, would this be a defect or is there an actuall seeting that i havent found out about yet...and reading the manual so far in the midi section starting on page 64 isnt really helping. any type of advice or help would be much appreciated! thanks.

skinnymike said:
hello, does anyone have a korg r3? I just bought one about 3 days ago and its alright! But i think i may have encounterd a slight problem with midi transfer. ok i have a fantom like everyone else(haha) and when i use my r3 as a slave to midi channel 1 it works like its supposed to, but when i play other midi messages on other channels(tracks) for some reason my r3 plays them too, but it is only set to channel 1, would this be a defect or is there an actuall seeting that i havent found out about yet...and reading the manual so far in the midi section starting on page 64 isnt really helping. any type of advice or help would be much appreciated! thanks.

sorry wrong section I'll repost in the right one this time.

Last edited:
Back