just blaze chopping samples in logic

mikechav

Recording and Production Tips and techniques Video Blog. mikechav.com

In the studio w, just blaze and jay elec. Denaun Porter and pharoahe Monch.

Drums, Instruments and loop samples 4 sale!

old news. and no offense you have a nice site and I have held back from saying this in every one of your threads, but seriously stop. We dont like spam. and I am considering this spam just for the fact that I cant go in to any forum here and not see you with the exact same copy and pasted message. Stop. seriously. Oh and this was posted a long time ago. Believe it or not you have people that have been promoting your site long before you came....

Just do a good job on the site and let everybody else do the work. That is why I promote good things. They did a good job I become a fanatic. Take the 2 things I love most for instance. Jesus and Reaper!!!

Last edited:
there are many millions of people making music on the earth, just because youve seen it doesnt mean everyone has. these topics are very appropriate to this site, if you've seen it already, simply dont look at it again. not very difficult.

actually a quick search would show you how many thread there are with this exact same video linking to your site there are. Dont catch feelings I'm just stating that you dont need to come here and SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM in every forum here. and I like your site, keep up the good work.

Ok fam, I see your point . Just trying to spread the word, there is more content since that video......we will brush up on our forum etiquitte over here

Obitheincredible said:
old news. and no offense you have a nice site and I have held back from saying this in every one of your threads, but seriously stop. We dont like spam. and I am considering this spam just for the fact that I cant go in to any forum here and not see you with the exact same copy and pasted message. Stop. seriously. Oh and this was posted a long time ago. Believe it or not you have people that have been promoting your site long before you came....

Just do a good job on the site and let everybody else do the work. That is why I promote good things. They did a good job I become a fanatic. Take the 2 things I love most for instance. Jesus and Reaper!!!

THATS FUNNY TO READ FROM SOMBODY WHO ALLWAYS MENTIONS REAPER IN EVERY THREAD I READ AND THATS CALLED SPAM TOO

IT CAN BE MOTIF VS TRITON AND THERES OBY SAY REAPER!!

ANNOYING ALREADY!!

Ya cause I get profit from it. I have launched a site and I have posted it once so you can not say the same thing about mine.

Back