how good is maschine studio for making cloud rap beats.

feyd

this may seem like a dumb question but im getting my taxes soon and was wonder if anybody who had experience making cloud rap with the maschine new if it had any real advantages versus using fl and a laptop, im assuming it has a lot which is why im getting it but i was just curious to hear your opinions

i use both fl and maschine,its completely preference.maschine makes the process alot more fun which is important by being able to program your drums with the pads,plus the sampling feels more hands out with the knobs and such,but it isnt NEEDED and neither will give you a "better " cloudrap feel,the whole genres just spacey ambient beats with heavy trap drums.

appreciate i actually got the maschine long ago and i completely agree with you on all of the points, definitely helps out the workflow so much and adds in the overall fun aspect of beat making for me

Never used the software. I just bought it so I could have drum pads in FL studio rather than clicking in the piano roll. The pads on my MIDI keyboard have no velocity sensitivity and are pretty shitty buttons, not legitimate feeling pads.

Back