help choosing between a mpc 4000 or a mpc 5000,please

With maschine yes the wirkflow is fast but dealing synth plug ins is a pain and never get a groove when havibg to wait for a sound to load or browsinf threw catogories. On a motif my beats are more felt and its like a night and day feeling and tracking does not bother me and if I can do it on 8 outputs thats goid also. In sampled beats yes maschine is my go to maschine but for syth music or origianl stuff im way comfortable with my motif and on maschine u have to look at the screen to browse threw sounds.

With maschine yes the wirkflow is fast but dealing synth plug ins is a pain and never get a groove when havibg to wait for a sound to load or browsinf threw catogories. On a motif my beats are more felt and its like a night and day feeling and tracking does not bother me and if I can do it on 8 outputs thats goid also. In sampled beats yes maschine is my go to maschine but for syth music or origianl stuff im way comfortable with my motif and on maschine u have to look at the screen to browse threw sounds.
all the problems that your experiencing sound like "user" error or lack of understanding. Maschine is more than capable of doing everything you said, whether it be Sampled or original type beat...But like you said it all comes down to preference and what "YOU" are comfortable with...it sounds to me like you already have your mind set on hardware but are still looking for someone to convince you more into maschine.

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

I would say keep maschine and still keep your hardware. try to integrate them both into your setup and learn your gear

Familiarity, speed and workflow come with time and experience at the end of the day. If you expect these things to come quickly, you will find yourself constantly switching gear and buying new things but never being satisfied.....I've been there.

Lol this is not about maschine this about me workking a drum machine outside of a computer and im asking for advice on whats a better pick. If anything I just might get a 1000 for real cheap and get the jjos so I can take it on my lunch breaks and make beats make new drum sounds. Maschine is dope tho

---------- Post added 05-08-2011 at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-05-2011 at 03:03 PM ----------

Well I bought the 1000 and gonna get the jjos and see if it isbwhat people say it is. For 340 you cant go wrong

Lol this is not about maschine this about me workking a drum machine outside of a computer and im asking for advice on whats a better pick. If anything I just might get a 1000 for real cheap and get the jjos so I can take it on my lunch breaks and make beats make new drum sounds. Maschine is dope tho

---------- Post added 05-08-2011 at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-05-2011 at 03:03 PM ----------

Well I bought the 1000 and gonna get the jjos and see if it isbwhat people say it is. For 340 you cant go wrong

MPC 1000 did nothing but make me want a 2500 IMO.

get the 4000.the 5k has too many issues.i have them both.i will say that the 5k swings harder.the closest next to a 3k.(i have that too)peace

I already bought the 1000 and gonna get the free jjos but the sorry thing is a few of the cursor buttons are very unresponsive. So mpcstuff is were im getting.my ram and buttons and maybe in the future deck it out

Back